Ensuring that your abilities and creativity are being used to orchestrate the visual storytelling of a disruptive product can be not easy. And it’s not about technical skills or something related to your expertise. Archaic business models tend to block innovative minds and throw engagement opportunities away.
What about changing this perspective? Consider joining Arena and build something meaningful.
Talk to us if:
- You have a proven track record of start-up or agency background, rapid prototyping and UI innovation
- You can evolve brand expression, by building on either existing direction, or creating one from scratch
- You have experience working collaboratively with UX, designers and copywriters to build great user and brand experiences
- Are an expert in design tools like Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and Google Web Designer
- Can articulate the reasoning behind your design decisions
- Have excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and ClickUp
Arena is a real-time customer engagement/live blogging/social monitoring platform that allows companies to build their own customer experiences boosting audience, traffic and revenue. Today, Arena is trusted by thousands of customers in more than 120 countries including Microsoft, Rogers Communications, Turner, Sony, Fox Sports and The Telegraph.
- You will lead Visual Design within Arena Studios. This includes Arena’s branding, creative concepts for campaigns, graphic design for sales collateral, among other activities.
- Arena is a global brand, so you will frequently communicate with international agencies, vendors, clients and folks from work in English.
- As a visual designer, you will be closely connected with other teams, like Growth Marketing, Product Design, Sales and Customer Success.
Every application will get a response.
Lead time should take around 3 weeks, but feel free to send messages to Octavio Henrique Lindolpho on Linkedin or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need any additional information.