Do you have a kick-ass portfolio, natural creative flair and strong visual style? Can you plan and execute remarkable design projects and develop astonishing creative concepts helping our branding strategy to move forward?
Consider joining Arena and build something meaningful.
Talk with us if:
- You have an understanding of creative design and layout
- You have a portfolio of art direction that demonstrates not only your design skills but your creative thinking
- You are highly organized with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple projects with total accuracy and attention to detail
- Have relevant skills with design software such as Google Web Designer, Adobe Creative and Figma
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and try new things
- Have a good level of written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and ClickUp
Arena is a real-time customer engagement/live blogging/social monitoring plataform that allow companies to build their own customer experiences boosting audience, traffic and revenue. Today, Arena is trusted by thousands of customers in more than 120 countries including Microsoft, Rogers Communications, Turner, Sony, Fox Sports and The Telegraph.
- You will join Arena Studios, an A-team creative squad
- Develop and create digital marketing and advertising campaigns
- Develop and create visuals for Arena’s social and website content
- Develop and create visuals for CRM, sales collateral and ABM initiatives.
Every Application will get a response.
Lead time should take around 3 weeks, but feel free to send messages to Octavio Henrique Lindolpho on Linkedin or email (email@example.com) in the meantime for clarifications.